Amidst all those photo editing applications out there on the Android/iOS/Windows market, here’s something that’s unique in its own way and sets a benchmark to other photo editing applications. The Facetune App was an instant hit with its customers and it didnt take much time for it to achieve the #1 Rank in the Photo & Video category on the. Step 2: Cutting Your Image with an Outline. The next step is to make an outline around the subject that you want to remove from your image. Choose the “Lasso” tool from the Photoshop toolbox menu. When you click on the Lasso, you’ll be able to choose from the polygonal, magnetic, or regular lasso. If you’re new to Photoshop, it may be a. Sometimes, you want to remove a distracting element from a picture in Photoshop Elements 11 to provide a stronger focal point. Or maybe you just don’t want the element in the image. But remember that if you simply delete an unwanted element without cloning, you leave a hole (colored with the background color or transparent). Step 1: Load the image with the unwanted people. The scenery is spectacular, but unwanted people in the foreground spoil the picture. Get ready to remove the people from the photo! Step 2: Select the people to remove. If required, zoom in to the people you wish to take out of the picture. In the Output settings on the right side of the workspace, choose Output to New Layer for maximum flexibility. Click OK to close the Content-Aware workspace. Your changes appear on a new layer in the Layers panel. Save the document in.PSD or.TIFF format to retain the layer created by Content-Aware Fill. Up next: Clean up imperfections with.
Ever wondered how beauty gurus and celebrities always seem to look flawless in their photos? Aside from the perfect makeup they have on, they also get a little help from one of the best photo editing apps out there. Improve the quality of your selfies with Facetune2- Selfie Editor & Cam and you too can look just as flawless as James Charles!
Facetune2- Selfie Editor & Cam has all the photo editing tools you need for free! You can enhance, retouch, remove, and even add some nifty photo effects to your picture. With all of the necessary tools free to use, you can effortlessly create beautiful selfies!
- 2 Edit Your Photo
- 4 Explore Facetune2
Edit Your Photo
Turn your ordinary selfie into a photo worthy of being on a magazine cover! Start off by launching the app and selecting your photo from the library.
- You may also use the app’s camera for an automatic facetuned selfie!
- Pinch the screen to zoom in and out.
Retouch your photo to look your best! Under the Retouch tab, you can whiten your teeth, smoothen your features, intensify the details, make your face glow, conceal eyebags, mattify the skin, add vibrancy, and change the photo colors to black and white.
- Select the tool you want to use and swipe over the area you want to retouch.
- Use the Eraser tool to remove an effect.
- Use the Undo and Redo buttons to revert and re-do an action.
- Hit the Help icon for a step-by-step tutorial on how to use the tools under this tab.
Want to tweak your features just a little bit? Then go to Facetab to edit your smile, jaw, and face width.
- Use the slider to adjust the selected feature.
- Want to fine-tune your other features? Get access to the other tools and more by subscribing to the app!
Manually modify your face in the Reshapetab! Use the “Reshape”and “Refine”tools and drag your finger on the part of your face you want to adjust.
- Tap the “Resize”tool and pinch the area to shrink it.
- Use “Restore”to restore the area.
Make your photo look even better by choosing a filter in the Filterstab. You can choose from the following: Fringe, Oasis, NoFilter, and Gossip.
- Use the Erasertool to remove the filter on an area.
- To place the filter in a specific area, use the Applytool.
Think your photo looks a little bit too dull? Then add some color with the Painttab! Using the Skin, Tone,and Paint tools, you can look like you have makeup on!
- Swipe to select a color from the palette.
- Tap on “Picker”to sample a color from the photo.
- Learn how to add makeup with this tool by checking out the tutorials in the Helpicon.
Remember those cool photos where different colored lights reflected on the person’s face? You can now do the same effect with your photos! Select the Neontab and choose from the following lighting tools: Left, Center, Right, and Random.
- Use the Color Slider to change the colors of the lighting.
- Press your finger on the area you want the effect to focus on.
- To adjust the angle of the lighting, drag your finger on the screen to move the marker.
Trim down your photo to its perfect size in the Croptab. In here, you can also flip, rotate, and change photo angles. No need to worry about your selfies being too zoomed out!
- You may select the following aspect ratiosunder “Fixed Ratio”:Free, 1:1, 3:4, 2:3, 9:16, 4:3, 3:2, and 16:9.
Improve the way your photo looks by editing it in the Adjusttab. From the brightness of the photo to the granularity of the image, you can control all of these with just a few taps!
- You may select an adjustment tool from the following: Brightness, Contrast, Color, Sharpen, and Grain.
9. Light FX
Want to take your photo to a whole other level? Add in some light effects and see just how much they improve your picture!
- Drag and pinch the circle to adjust the light effect.
- Use “Flip”to flip the effect.
Want the attention all on your face? Use the Vignettetab to make the photo all about you!
- You may edit the effect with the following settings: Softness, Brightness, Corners, and Blur.
- Drag the oblong to adjust the effect.
Sometimes a background can take away all of the attention from the subject, so blur it out in the Defocustab! All you have to do is swipe your finger around the subject of your photo to blur out the background.
- You may also adjust the light of the blurred background.
- Hit the Checkmarkwhen you’re done.
- You may compare the changes you’ve made with the original photo.
- You have edited your photo!
Save and Share Your Photo
Now that you’ve edited your photo, it’s time to save and share it online! Get started by following the steps below:
1. Tap the Export button.
2. Tap “Save to Camera Roll”.
- You may also send your photo as a message to others.
- You have saved your photo!
3. Tap “More” and select “Facebook”.
- You may also post your photo on other SNS!
4. Add a caption and then tap “Next”.
5. Choose your audience and then hit “Share”.
- You have posted your photo on Facebook!
The app has a simple interface and it’s easy to navigate. On the app’s homepage, you’ll get to see some of its main functions.
The Menulets you change the app’s settings, from the quality of your photos to upgrading your app to premium. And if you might have missed out on the overview of the app, you can take a Quick Tour on this page. You may also invite your friends through here!
No need for you to take a picture and then edit it afterward when you can do both at the same time! With the app’s camera feature, you can look flawless with just a snap!
Have an old selfie you want to use for a profile picture? Then upload photos from your gallery and edit them on the app. Have all your selfies look perfect for the Internet!
Enhance Your Photos Like A Pro!
How To Remove Something From A Photo On Facetune
It’s ok for your selfies to not turn out the way you want them to. All you have to do is edit them through Facetune2- Selfie Editor & Cam, and you’ll have gorgeous photos in no time! From changing the shape of your face to adding makeup, you can turn your selfies from drab to fab!